Personal Expense Tracker helps you track your expenses.
I tried to find simple win forms expense tracker but found none interesting, so i made one for self use and thought to publish it for others.
For Use: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
For Development: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
1. First, you are going to need to manage your expense categories. You can do that by clicking "Manage Category" from the tool strip bar:
Then simply right click a category to add a sub category or to edit the selected category.
2. To add an expense, click the "New Expense" button from the tool strip bar:
Enter the details and click the "Save" button. To add another expense, click the "New" button. You can also click "Save & Add New" to save an expense and create a new one in a single step.
3. To view your list of expenses, click the "New Expense" button from the tool strip bar:
You can view current month or year or all expenses. Double clicking an item from the list view, opens the item for edit.
4. To view your expenses summary, click the "Summary" button from the tool strip bar:
5. To manage your preferences, click the "Preferences" button from the tool strip bar: